Saturday, June 28, 2008

doorway

somehow love gets past
the barricading doorways
like an SMS!
.........................
every doorway locked
the fragrance, a prisoner
elopes with the wind!
...........................
did slam the door shut
yet i fail to keep you out
dreams dictate the script!
........................
an easy way in
but once inside the puzzle
the way out is not!
......................
will such seeds to sprout
and send the blossoms anew
through the earth's doorways!
../original/z.g.
........................

14 comments:

  1. I sure did enjoy that one. Love seems to seek its own despite efforts to wall it out. The imagery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dreams dictate the script" is a powerful line! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all seem to put up barricades, even from love. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the line, ".. dreams dictate the script." Emotions are so difficult to erase even when we think we have closed out mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that your lines and words made me feel like I was in a maze trying to find a way around the barricades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy having my dreams inform me.
    I don't know if I always want to follow their script though.
    Thank You for a great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your words have a life of their own-so beautifully said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. an easy way...way out is not
    Delightful and provocative phrasing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate being caught in a dream that dictates the script! What a wild ride through an ominous door!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all wonderful. I think the first and third are my favorites. Such a rich, delightful variety.

    ReplyDelete
  12. elopes with the wind... now that is engaging... it's hard to imagine a closed door...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur Opinions_A Guiding Light..Many Thanks To All Of U..

    ReplyDelete

..namastey!~