Sunday, December 27, 2009

wanderlust

wanderlust

a wandering wind
wireless communication
the smell of the woods


' blowing in the wind '
truck full of words and whispers
loading - unloading ..


' no regret ' _ / HB-3


poetic verses
one writer stabs another
conflict of interest

attack the writing
that is understandable
" work of the poet "

insinuations
unfold the innuendos
' creative writing ' ..


/ original / zg

[ ' Work of the Poet ' a Blogspot Blog .
by_ Mary T - The Teach
/ ' blowing in the wind ' ~ bob dylan ]

12 comments:

  1. truck full of words and whispers...loading. unloading...


    insinuations unfold the innuendos

    I really enjoyed the rhythm of this poem, zoya--would love to know more about 'the stabbings'.

    Let me know, I'll be your bodyguard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makes my day beth !

    _ but i was already thinking of u as my protector all this while ! ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm particularly fond of a wandering wind and a truck full of words and whispers. Delightful, all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haiku on all. The wanderlust of the poet begins in the heart and ends in the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. warmest good wishes for a happy 2010 !
    & from the bottom of my heart ( u may or may not believe that i have one ! )

    many thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such wonderful images and lines here...wandering wind, truck full of words...Wow! happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete

..namastey!~