Saturday, March 27, 2010

aura

it was a grey cloud
but the dusk made it golden
was that an aura


i bow to your God
with or without an aura
i am a blind man


' devotion / illogical ? * ' / HB - 15

the earth is not flat
but it can hold us upright
unseen gravity

forget the logic
everything is rational
when you are in love ..


original / zg

[ probably ' illogical ' has been shifted / but then devotion can well be illogical --

Note :

Dear friends & co-writers at OSI ,

Unavoidable circumstances compel me to take leave from participating further at our Dear Meme for an indefinite period. Writing at my Blogs Somewhere Beyond & Insanity in Sanity is also on a halt.

While feigning to be a writer all the while I learnt so much from each one of you, & there is not a single writer to whom I do not owe my thanks , so kindly forgive me for not mentioning any of you by name.I think of all of you as my worthy classmates
& owe my gratitude to each one of you.

Please believe me when I say that I do not have the heart that would hurt a Poet .Still if you have reason to believe that I have caused you pain I believe you will forgive me with a smile .

I am sure you will continue to bring joy and richness to the lives of your readers through your contributions to One Single Impression _ The Meme I was always proud to be a part of ..

Zoya Gautam

Monday March 29 2010

http://horizonnext.blogspot.com/

http://insane2bsane.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. "everything is rational
    when you are in love .."

    that was wonderful and kind of paradoxical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your aura. Very beautifully expressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love makes us irrational, therefore what was irrational becomes rational.

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is irrational. When it's over, the being over part becomes quite rational. It seems it's only ok to be irrational so long as the love works.

    ReplyDelete

..namastey!~